Volunteer Event Coordinator
We are looking for a Volunteer Events Coordinator.
This role is based in our London Office in The Peel Centre, Percy Circus, London.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Prepare document and paperwork for the events
- Event scheduling and planning and giving notifications to all members of the project.
- Prepare event equipment, and facilities prior to date.
- Prepare and organise refreshment and help to serve at the location.
- Event setup, arrange and clear up.
a. Skills required:
- Have a passion in music, film-making, theatre and event management.
- Experience in event management is a bonus. If not full training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organisation skills
- Keen eye on details.
We will provide full training and instruction before the event date.
c. Time commitment:
2 days per week. Time varies depending on the event date.
d. Expense reimbursement:
- Travel & snacks will be provided.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to
How to find us: