Volunteer Marketing Executive
You are either a graduate or a student of marketing, digital marketing, business management or event marketing, this is the job for you. We are looking for a marketing talent to join our small team to develop our brand and engage our community via digital channels.
This role is based in our London Office in The Peel Centre, Percy Circus, London.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and write content for website, blog and social media platforms.
- Produce or supervise the production of marketing materials.
- Plan and execute marketing activities to promote the ongoing and upcoming projects to recruit more participants.
- Help with other fund raising campaign and project development.
a. Skills & experiences required:
- Experience in marketing on multi channels.
- Experience in digital tools and social media including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram.
- Good working knowledge in web development tools or any content development on WordPress, Wix is an advantage.
- Excellent writing skill.
- Excellent communication skills and confident speaking to older people or children.
b. Working hour required:
- This job requires minimum 15 - 20 hours per week from Monday to Friday.
d. Expense reimbursement:
- Travel & snacks will be provided.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to
How to find us: