Volunteer Project Assistant
We are now looking for a talented and enthusias volunteer to help develop our busy on-going projects. The role is based in our office at the Peel Centre in London.
- Assist the Project Manager in scheduling, managing and carrying out the projects.
- Organise workshops, classes and managing the activities.
- Manage contacts with professionals, partners and experts who involve in the projects.
- Plan and execute promotion plans for project development
a. Skills required:
- Good computer skills: MS Office, PowerPoint, (Photoshop is a bonus)
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in marketing, project management is a bonus
- Experience in working with children and elderly people
- Fluent in English
Full training will be provided. After that, volunteer will be guided and instructed along the way.
c. Time commitment:
We would like someone to commit 2 days per week between 2pm - 8pm
d. Out of pocket Expense:
Travel expenses reimbursed against receipts.
We also provide snacks and refreshment when needed.
e. To apply: Please register your interest through Team London website. We hope to see you soon.
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
How to find us: